RULE 4. INTERESTED PERSONS
Persons who may participate in a juvenile matter include:
(1) the parties as defined in Rule 3(b);
(2) the child's guardian ad litem;
(3) in the case of an Indian child, the child's Indian custodian and Indian tribe through the tribal representative;
(4) in the case of a foster child, the child's foster parents, pre-adoptive parents and relatives providing care for the child;
(5) any other person who is named by the court to be important to a resolution that is in the best interests of the child.
SOURCES: Juvenile Policy Board Minutes of February 20, 2009; December 5, 2008; August 8, 2008; May 9, 2008; February 29, 2008; September 21, 2007; April 20, 2007. Joint Procedure Committee Minutes of May 21-22, 2009.
CROSS REFERENCE: N.D.R.Juv.P. 3 (Contents of Petition); N.D.C.C. ch. 12.1-35 (Child Victim and Witness Fair Treatment Standards).