FORM 25. SCHEDULING STATEMENT
[Caption and Names of Parties]
1. All parties (have) (have not) been served with process.
2. All parties (have) (have not) joined in the filing of this form.
3. Brief description of the case.
4. It is estimated that the discovery specified below can be completed within ____ months from the date of this form. (Check all that apply, and supply estimates where indicated.)
a. Factual Depositions No _______ Yes ________, estimated number: ________.
b. Medical Evaluations No _______ Yes ________, estimated number: ________.
c. Experts Subject to Discovery No _______ Yes ________, estimated number: ________.
5. Assignment as an _____ expedited _____ standard _____ complex case is requested. (If not standard case assignment, include brief statement setting forth the reasons for the request.)
6. The dates and deadlines specified below are suggested.
a. _______ Deadline for joining additional parties, whether by amendment or third party practice.
b. _______ Deadline for bringing non-dispositive motions.
c. _______ Deadline for bringing dispositive motions.
d. _______ Deadline for submitting ____________________ to the court. (specify issue).
e. _______ Deadline for completing independent physical examination.
f. _______ Date for formal discovery conference.
g. _______ Date for pretrial conference.
h. _______ Date for scheduling conference.
i. _______ Trial Date.
j. _______ Deadline for filing (proposed instructions), (verdicts), (findings of fact), (witness list), (exhibit list).
k. _______ Deadline for ______________________________. (specify)
7. Estimated trial time: _______ days _______ hours (estimates less than a day must be stated in hours).
8. A jury trial is:
( ) waived by consent of ___________________ pursuant (specify party).
( ) requested by ______________________________. (specify party).
9. Please list any additional information which might be helpful to the court
when scheduling this matter.
[Parties sign and date]