N.D. Sup. Ct. Admin. R.
RULE 14. JUDICIAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
(1) A Judicial Planning Committee is hereby created.
(2) Membership of the Judicial Planning Committee is pursuant to appointment by the Chief Justice with the concurrence of the Court.
(3) The committee chairman and the membership shall serve at the pleasure of the Chief
two-year three-year terms, but may be reappointed. A
member may not serve
more than three consecutive terms. A former member who served three consecutive terms
is eligible for reappointment after a six-year break in service.
(4) The staff for the Judicial Planning Committee shall be provided by the State Court Administrator.
(5) Until otherwise directed by the Court, the Judicial Planning Committee shall:
(a) study the present judicial system and recommend priorities for improvement;
(b) define, develop and cooperate in implementing programs and projects as directed by the Court;
(c) develop a proposed biennial state judicial master program for consideration of the Court;
(d) perform functions relating to the evaluation of grant applications pursuant to a judicial master program and make recommendations to the Court.
Source: N.D. Sup. Ct. Admin. R. 14 dated April 7, 1977, formerly N.D. Sup. Ct. Admin.
Order VIII; amended effective April 1, 2006.