N.D.C.C. Section 27-05.2-10 authorizes grants from the Court Facilities Improvement and
Maintenance Fund for county projects to improve or maintain court facilities. The basic
requirements are that the improvement or maintenance project must be a necessary improvement to
court facilities or essential to remodel or maintain existing court facilities. The applying county is
required to provide local funding for the project in an amount at least equal to 25% of the project's
total cost. This Application must be postmarked no later than [Date to be identified by
Committee ] to be considered in the current round of application reviews.
1. _________________________ County hereby applies for a grant from the Court Facilities
Improvement and Maintenance Fund.
2. Full description of the improvement or maintenance project for which grant funds are
requested (attach additional sheets if necessary -include vendor estimates):
Note: Because the county has a federal statutory obligation to comply with the Americans
with Disabilities Act, projects for ADA-related improvement or maintenance will not be
3. Estimated total cost, including material, labor, and associated expenses, of the project:
_______. Itemized cost (material, labor, other expenses): __________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. County local funding contribution (must be at least 25% of the project's total cost):
_________. (Note:In-kind contributions will not be considered for purposes of satisfying
the 25% contribution requirement. Depending on the nature of the project, the Advisory
Committee may require local funding in an amount greater than 25% of the project's total
5. Amount of grant request: _________________ (est. total cost minus 25% county funds).
____________________________________ Chairman, ______________ County Board of Commissioners