Striefel v. Striefel
Ann Kathleen Striefel, Plaintiff, Appellee
Edward Charles Striefel, Defendant, Appellant
North Central Judicial District,
Judge Douglas L. Mattson
|Nature of Action:||Child Cust & Support (Div.\other)|
|Term:||09/2004  Argument: 09/08/2004 2:45pm|
|ND cite:||2004 ND 210|
689 N.W.2d 415
Listen to recording of oral argument in MP3 format
Appellant's Statement of the Issues:|
1. Whether the Trial Court's determination that Edward's CalPERS disability payments constituted marital property subject to division as marital property was clearly erroneous?
2. Whether the Trial Court's determination that Ann was a disadvantaged spouse entitled to rehabilitative spousal support was clearly erroneous?
Reply Brief Issues
1. Whether the Trial Court's award of the CalPERS benefit was clearly erroneous?
Appellee's Statement of the Issues:
1. Was the Trial Court's finding that Ed's CalPERS payment was a retirement program clearly erroneous?
2. Was the Trial Court's finding that Ann was a disadvantaged spouse entitled to rehabilitative support clearly erroneous?
3. Was the Trial Court's disparate award to Ann of only one-fourth of Ed's CalPERS retirement benefits clearly erroneous?
|Add Docket 20040072 RSS|
|1||03/22/2004||NOTICE OF APPEAL: 03/18/2004|
|2||03/22/2004||ORDER FOR TRANSCRIPT: 03/18/2004|
|3||03/24/2004||RETENTION OF RECORD ON APPEAL: 05/07/2004|
|4||04/02/2004||NOTICE OF CROSS APPEAL (Ann Kathleen Striefel)|
|5||04/21/2004||TRANSCRIPT DATED May 1, 2003 & October 17, 2003|
|6||04/22/2004||Certificate of Service of Copies of Transcript|
|7||04/26/2004||RECORD ON APPEAL including separate entries 34-42 (exhibits)|
|8||04/27/2004||DISK - emailed transcript|
|10||05/14/2004||APPELLANT APPENDIX - Joint|
|11||05/14/2004||DISK - ATB (e-mailed)|
|12||06/08/2004||MOT. EXT/TIME APPELLEE BRIEF|
|13||06/08/2004||ACTION BY CHIEF DEPUTY CLERK (MAE). Granted: 07/02/2004|
|14||06/08/2004||E-FILED MOTION (MAE)|
|15||06/09/2004||ORIGINAL MOT. EXT/TIME APPELLEE BRIEF|
|17||07/01/2004||DISK - AEB|
|18||07/16/2004||REPLY BRIEF of Appellant|
|19||07/16/2004||DISK - RYB (e-mailed)|
|20||09/08/2004||APPEARANCES: Gary H. Lee; Todd L. Cresap|
|21||09/08/2004||ARGUED: Lee; Cresap (Vol. Z; Page 21)|
|22||09/08/2004||ORAL ARGUMENT WEBCAST|
|23||11/19/2004||DISPOSITION (Remanded): AFFIRMED/PT, REVERSED/PT|
|24||11/19/2004||UNANIMOUS OPINION: Maring, Mary Muehlen|
|25||11/19/2004||(CONCUR OR DISSENT): Sandstrom, Dale V.: CON/RES|
|26||11/19/2004||Neither party recovers costs|
|27||11/22/2004||Order/Judgment Mailed to Parties|
|29||12/16/2004||Corrected Opinion Page 9|
|30||12/16/2004||RECEIPT SIGNED BY DISTRICT COURT CLERK'S OFFICE|
|31||06/03/2011||EXPUNGED - Nonpermanent record items destroyed|