Clark v. Clark
Lucas Clark, Plaintiff and Appellee
Stacy Clark, Defendant and Appellant
North Central Judicial District,
Judge William W. McLees
|Nature of Action:||Child Cust & Support (Div.\other)|
|Term:||10/2005  Argument: 10/05/2005|
|ND cite:||2005 ND 176|
704 N.W.2d 847
Appellant's Statement of the Issues:|
1. Did the trial court err in not making findings of fact with regards to custody?
2. Was the trial Court's denial of spousal support and attorneys fees clearly erroneous?
3. Did the Court err by ordering that Plaintiff's parents would take temporary custody of the parties minor child if Plaintiff was not able to provide the day-to-day care of the child?
Appellee's Statement of the Issues:
1.Does the Trial Court's memorandum provide valid reasons which are fairly discernible in its award of custody?
2. Was the Trial Court's denial of spousal support and attorney's fees clearly erroneous?
3. Was the Trial Court's award of visitation to the Paternal Grandparents (Plaintiff's parents) in the best interests of the child?
|Add Docket 20050101 RSS|
|1||03/22/2005 NOTICE OF APPEAL: 03/21/2005|
|2||03/22/2005 ORDER FOR TRANSCRIPT: 03/21/2005|
|3||05/09/2005 TRANSCRIPTS DATED 3/31/04; 8/20/04; & 11/17/04 (3 vols.)|
|4||05/10/2005 DISK - TRA (3 disks) (3/31/04; 8/20/04; & 11/27/04)|
|5||05/11/2005 RECORD ON APPEAL, Exhibits, & Transcript dated 3-31-04|
|6||06/09/2005 APPELLANT BRIEF|
|7||06/09/2005 APPELLANT APPENDIX|
|8||06/10/2005 DISK of ATB|
|9||07/11/2005 APPELLEE BRIEF|
|10||07/11/2005 APPELLEE APPENDIX|
|11||07/12/2005 DISK - aeb|
|12||10/05/2005 APPEARANCES: submitted on briefs due to severe weather conditions|
|13||10/05/2005 ARGUED: submitted on briefs due to severe weather conditions|
|14||10/18/2005 DISPOSITION: REVERSED AND REMANDED|
|15||10/18/2005 UNANIMOUS OPINION: Crothers, Daniel John|
|16||10/18/2005 Costs on appeal taxed in favor of appellant|
|17||10/19/2005 Judgment Mailed to Parties|
|18||10/19/2005 MOTION FOR substitute paragraph 4 of the opinion (affects pages 1-5) (sua sponte)|
|19||10/19/2005 ACTION BY SUPREME COURT (substitute paragraph 4). Granted|
|20||10/19/2005 Substitute Opinion Pages 1-5 (correction to paragraph 4 affects pages 1-5)|
|22||12/13/2005 RECEIPT SIGNED BY DISTRICT COURT CLERK'S OFFICE|
|23||09/19/2012 EXPUNGED - Nonpermanent record items destroyed|