Crandall v. Crandall
Heidi Jo Crandall, Plaintiff, Appellee
Chad Von Crandall, Defendant, Appellant
Southeast Judicial District,
Judge Mikal Simonson
|Nature of Action:||Child Cust & Support (Div.\other)|
|Term:||05/2011  Argument: 05/05/2011 2:45pm|
|ND cite:||2011 ND 136|
799 N.W.2d 388
Listen to recording of oral argument in MP3 format
Appellant's Statement of the Issues:|
1. Whether the trial court erred in awarding child support to the parent who did not receive primary residential responsibility.
2. Whether the trial court erred in failing to award child support to the parent awarded primary residential responsibility.
3. Whether the trial court erred in arriving at its child support calculations by failing to provide adequate findings of net income, and the method by which it was determined.
4. Whether the trial court erred in the distribution of the marital estate.
Appellee's Statement of the Issues:
1. Whether the trial court erred as a matter of law when it required Appellant to pay to Appellee child support as and for the support of the parties' minor children.
2. Whether the trial court erred in the distribution of the marital estate when it failed to include Appellee's 401(k) and included an alleged life insurance policy owned by Cross-Appellant.
3. Whether the trial court's Findings were conflicting and substantiated by facts or evidence.
|Add Docket 20100402 RSS|
|1||12/22/2010||MOTION FOR Stay|
|3||12/22/2010||Appendix to Motion to Stay|
|4||12/23/2010||ACTION BY SUPREME COURT. Denied|
|5||12/23/2010||Order/Judgment Sent to Parties|
|6||12/23/2010||STATEMENT: The Court directed no extensions of time for briefing or transcripts will be granted|
|7||12/23/2010||NOTICE OF APPEAL: 12/20/2010|
|8||12/23/2010||ORDER FOR TRANSCRIPT: 12/20/2010|
|9||12/23/2010||Acknowledgment of OTR|
|10||01/17/2011||ELECTRONIC RECORD ON APPEAL (entry nos. 1-155)|
|11||02/04/2011||TRANSCRIPTS DATED September 10, 2010 & September 13, 2010 (2 vols) & C.O.S.|
|12||02/09/2011||DISK - TRA (9/10/10 & 9/13/10) (e-mailed)|
|13||02/14/2011||Received copies of transcripts dated 9/10/10 & 9/13/10.|
|14||02/17/2011||NOTICE OF CROSS APPEAL|
|15||02/28/2011||APPELLANT BRIEF (E-filed)|
|16||02/28/2011||E-FILED BRIEF (ATB)|
|17||02/28/2011||APPELLANT APPENDIX (E-filed)|
|18||02/28/2011||E-FILED APPENDIX (ATA)|
|19||03/01/2011||Received $25 surcharge for ATB (Receipt #20199)|
|20||03/09/2011||Received 7 copies of ATB from CSD|
|21||03/09/2011||Received 6 copies of ATA from CSD|
|22||03/21/2011||1st Supplemental Electronic Clerk's Certificate of Appeal (entry nos. 156 - 166)|
|23||03/29/2011||APPELLEE BRIEF (filed w/errors, substantive changes necessary) )|
|24||03/30/2011||Rec'd $25.00 AEB e-file surcharge. (receipt no. 20238)|
|25||04/08/2011||APPELLEE BRIEF (e-mailed)|
|26||04/08/2011||E-FILED BRIEF - AEB|
|27||04/11/2011||Rec'd 7 copies of AEB back from Central Duplicating.|
|29||04/15/2011||E-FILED BRIEF - RYB|
|30||04/18/2011||NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT SENT (see folder)|
|31||04/19/2011||Received 7 copies of RYB from Central Duplicating.|
|32||05/05/2011||APPEARANCES: Tracey R. Lindberg; Erica L. Chisholm|
|33||05/05/2011||ARGUED: Tracey R. Lindberg; Erica L. Chisholm|
|34||05/05/2011||ORAL ARGUMENT WEBCAST|
|35||07/13/2011||DISPOSITION (and Remanded): AFFIRMED/PT, REVERSED/PT|
|36||07/13/2011||SPLIT OPINION: Crothers, Daniel John|
|37||07/13/2011||(CONCURRING IN PART AND DISSENTING IN PART): Maring, Mary Muehlen: CON/DIS|
|38||07/13/2011||Costs on Appeal taxed in favor of Appellant|
|39||07/15/2011||Judgment Sent to Parties|
|41||08/15/2011||RECEIPT SIGNED BY DISTRICT COURT CLERK'S OFFICE|