Frey v. Frey
Elizabeth A. Frey, n/k/a Wonser, Plaintiff and Appellee
Gardell Q. Frey, Defendant and Appellant
South Central Judicial District,
Judge Bruce A. Romanick
|Nature of Action:||Child Cust & Support (Div.\other)|
|Term:||04/2013  Argument: 04/24/2013|
|ND cite:||2013 ND 100|
831 N.W.2d 753
Listen to recording of oral argument in MP3 format
Appellant's Statement of the Issues:|
1. The trial court erred by considering evidence that had been excluded pursuant to a motion in limine.
2. That the trial court erred in finding that there were no material changes in circumstances.
3. That the trial court erred by failing to consider what occurred after the interim order was entered.
4. That the trial court erred by placing too much weight upon the primary care taker status and failed to property address the best interest factors.
5. That the trial court erred by modifying the defendant's child support obligation without a motion before the trial court.
6. That trial court erred by not establishing a child support obligation during the interim order period.
Appellee's Statement of the Issues:
Did the Trial Court abuse its discretion in denying Gardell's Motion for Change of Primary Residential Responsibility?
|Add Docket 20120378 RSS|
|1||10/12/2012 NOTICE OF APPEAL: 10/11/2012|
|2||10/12/2012 ORDER FOR TRANSCRIPT: 10/11/2012|
|3||10/15/2012 Amended Notice of Filing of the Notice of Appeal|
|4||10/16/2012 ADMISSION OF SERVICE OF ORDER FOR TRANSCRIPT BY LISA SOMA, COURT REPORTER|
|5||11/07/2012 Amended Judgment entered in district court|
|6||11/13/2012 ELEC. RECORD ON APPEAL DATED NOVEMBER 13, 2012 (ENTRY NOS. 1-18, 20-94) (19 MISFILED)|
|7||11/30/2012 TRANSCRIPT DATED August 24, 2012 & C.O.S.|
|8||11/30/2012 DISK- Tra (08/24/2012) e-mailed|
|9||12/03/2012 MOTION FOR Withdrawal as Counsel (Kent Morrow for Appellee)|
|10||12/03/2012 ACTION BY CHIEF JUSTICE. Granted|
|11||01/07/2013 MOT. EXT/TIME APPELLANT BRIEF|
|12||01/07/2013 E-FILED MOTION|
|13||01/07/2013 ACTION BY CLERK. Granted: 02/08/2013|
|14||02/08/2013 APPELLANT BRIEF|
|15||02/08/2013 APPELLANT APPENDIX|
|17||02/20/2013 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE FOR ELIZABETH FREY BY KENT M. MORROW|
|18||02/22/2013 Rcv'd corrected title pages for ATB & ATA w/ COS|
|20||03/07/2013 APPELLEE BRIEF|
|21||03/07/2013 E-FILED BRIEF|
|22||03/08/2013 Received $25 surcharge for AEB (Receipt #21735)|
|23||03/13/2013 Rec'd corrected title page for AEB w/COS|
|24||03/14/2013 Rec'd 7 copies of AEB from Central Duplicating|
|25||03/18/2013 NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT SENT|
|26||04/24/2013 APPEARANCES: Daniel Oster/Kent Morrow|
|27||04/24/2013 ARGUED: Oster/Morrow|
|28||04/24/2013 ORAL ARGUMENT WEBCAST|
|29||06/19/2013 DISPOSITION (Affirmed in Part, Reversed in Part and Remanded): AFFIRMED/PT, REVERSED/PT|
|30||06/19/2013 UNANIMOUS OPINION: Crothers, Daniel John|
|31||06/19/2013 neither party have and recover costs on this appeal|
|32||06/20/2013 Judgment Sent to Parties|
|34||07/29/2013 RECEIPT SIGNED BY DISTRICT COURT CLERK'S OFFICE|