Admission to Practice R.
1. TheB. The
attorneylawyer must be a member in good standing of the bar of another state or the District of Columbia and shall:(a) be an applicant for admission to the North Dakota Bar under Rule 6 or Rule 7, or relicensure on Rule 8, and meet all eligibility requirements of those rules; and2. A lawyer who has failed the North Dakota bar examination within the past three years is not eligible to apply for a temporary license.
(b) not be the subject of any suspension or disbarment proceedings in any court or the subject of any pending disciplinary complaints.
1. that theC. Attached to the application must be a statement from the associate
attorneylawyer has applied for admission to the practice of law in North Dakota under Rule 6 or Rule 7, or relicensure on Rule 8; and
2. the name and address of an associate
attorneylawyer admitted and licensed to practice law in this state.
1. files an untruthful affidavit with the Board;If the Board revokes a temporary license based on evidence of professional misconduct in this or another jurisdiction, the Board shall notify the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court
2. fails the bar examination;
3. fails to take the bar examination when eligible to do so;
4. receives a negative recommendation for admission or relicensure
on character and fitness grounds;
5. has formal disciplinary proceedings instituted against the applicant;
6. withdraws the application for admission to practice law under Rule 6 or 7;
7. is admitted to the practice of law in North Dakota under Rule 6 or 7;
8. withdraws the application for relicensure under Rule 8; or
9. is relicensed to practice law in North Dakota under Rule 8.