The instructions for each form can be found by scrolling down the end of the form. The forms and instructions can be printed out if desired.
You can fill in the blanks of the forms listed below by typing in the requested information on your computer keyboard.
Print out each form when you complete your work. The form will clear when you close it.
NOTE: Effective July 1, 2005, N.D.C.C. 27-08.1-04 was amended to include this language:
"If the defendant elects to remove the action from small claims court to district court, the district court shall award attorney's fees to a prevailing plaintiff."
- Form 1 -- Small Claims Court Information
- Form 2 -- Claim Affidavit
- Form 3 -- Defendant's Request for Hearing/Removal to District Court
- Form 4 -- Defendant's Answer/Counterclaim
- Form 5 -- Affidavit of Mailing/Personal Service -- Counterclaim
- Form 6 -- Affidavit of Mailing/Personal Service -- Plaintiff's Claim
- Form 7 -- North Dakota Small Claims Court Act
- Form 8 -- Affidavit of Identification of Judgment Debtor
- Form 9 -- Satisfaction of Judgment
- Continuance Request (Optional)
The information provided on and obtained from this site does not constitute the official
record of the Court. This information is provided as a service to the general public.
Any user of this information is hereby advised that it is being provided "as is".
The information provided may be subject to errors or omissions. Visitors to this site agree
that the Court is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided.
If you have a question relating to a case that is already filed please contact the clerk of court for the