APPENDIX M. RULE 8.3.1 SCHEDULING ORDER
STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA IN DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF __________________ CIVIL NO. ___________________
RULE 8.3.1, N.D.R.Ct.
It is ORDERED
1. Deadline for completion of discovery and other pretrial preparations: ____ days before trial.
2. Deadline for pretrial motions: ____ days before trial.
3. Deadline for completion of mediation/alternative dispute resolution: ____ days before trial.
4. Deadline for completion of parent education: ____ days before trial.
5. Deadline for exchanging all information necessary to calculate child support including tax returns for the past three years and pay stubs for the past ____ days: ____ days before trial
6. Deadline for completion of primary residential responsibility/parenting time report/evaluation: ____ days before trial.
7. Date by which the parties will be prepared for trial:_______________
8. Deadline for identification of witnesses and exhibits: ____ days before trial.
9. Deadline for filing proposed parenting plan: ____ days before trial.
10. Estimated length of trial:____(days/hours).
Absent a showing of good cause or exceptional circumstances, late filed Parenting Plans will not be considered by the Court.
Dated this ______ day of _________________________, ______.