APPENDIX K. RULE 8.3.1 INFORMATIONAL STATEMENT
STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA IN_______________________________
(name of court)
County of __________________. _____________ Judicial District
Civil No. _______
Plaintiff N.D.R.Ct. 8.3.1
1. It is estimated that the discovery specified below can be completed within____months from the date of this form.(Check all that apply and supply estimates where indicated.)
A. Written discovery No____ Yes____
B. Factual Depositions No____ Yes____
Identify the persons who will be deposed by either party:
C. Medical/Vocational/Parenting Evaluations No____ Yes____
Identify the person who will conduct such evaluations [for either party]:
D. Experts No____ Yes____
Identify any experts or area of expertise for either party:
2. Date ready for trial:
3. Estimated length of trial:
4. Please list any additional information, which might be helpful to the court when scheduling this matter, including, e.g., facts that will affect readiness for trial:
It is ORDERED
1. Deadline for completion of discovery and other pretrial preparations: 45 days before trial.
2. Deadline for pretrial motions: 30 days before trial.
3. Deadline for completion of mediation/alternative dispute resolution: 60 days before trial.
4. Deadline for completion of parent education: 60 days before trial.
5. Deadline for exchanging all information necessary to calculate child support including tax returns for the past three years and pay stubs for the past 90 days: 14 days before trial
6. Deadline for completion of primary residential responsibility/parenting time report/evaluation: 30 days before trial.
7. Date by which the parties will be prepared for trial: _________________
8. Deadline for identification of witnesses and exhibits: 14 days before trial.
9. Deadline for filing proposed parenting plan: 14 days before trial.
10. Estimated length of trial:______________ (days/hours).
Absent a showing of good cause or exceptional circumstances, late filed Parenting Plans, will not be considered by the Court