APPENDIX M. RULE 8.3.1 SCHEDULING ORDER
|STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA||)In District Court|
|County of ___________.||)_________ Judicial District|
|Civil No. ________|
|A.B., Plaintiff||) RULE 8.3.1, N.D.R.Ct.,|
|C.D., Defendant||) ORDER|
It is ORDERED
1. Deadline for completion of discovery and other pretrial preparations: 45 days before trial.
2. Deadline for pretrial motions: 30 days before trial.
3. Deadline for completion of mediation/alternative dispute resolution: 60 days before trial.
4. Deadline for completion of parent education: 60 days before trial.
5. Deadline for exchanging all information necessary to calculate child support including tax returns for the past three years and pay stubs for the past 90 days: 14 days before trial
6. Deadline for completion of primary residential responsibility/parenting time report/evaluation: 30 days before trial.
7. Date by which the parties will be prepared for trial:_______________
8. Deadline for identification of witnesses and exhibits: 14 days before trial.
9. Deadline for filing proposed parenting plan: 14 days before trial.
10. Estimated length of trial: (days/hours).
Absent a showing of good cause or exceptional circumstances, late filed Parenting Plans will not be considered by the Court.
Dated this ______ day of _________________________, ______.