The state court administrator's office is responsible for providing information technology services to its judicial branch personnel and judicial partners. These services are provided through the judicial branch information technology department (JBIT).
JBIT’s primary focus is to insure that the Court’s information technology infrastructure remains robust and available for use at all times. Top priorities include the network, core computer systems and courtroom equipment.
Through the JBIT help desk, judicial employees and judicial partners can receive support, ask questions, and get problems resolved related to the information systems, software, and hardware they use.
Purchase Bulk Data
Secure Public Access
- Who is eligible
- Only individuals licensed in North Dakota as an attorney with a valid North Dakota BAR ID number are eligible. (Pro Hac Vice and Temporary License Holders to not qualify)
- Pre-approved State and Local government departments and agencies including the North Dakota Attorney General's office, Regional Child Support Units, Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, North Dakota Sheriff and Police Departments, North Dakota Bureau of Criminal Investigations, North Dakota Public Defenders and North Dakota States Attorneys.
- How to request access
- Go to http://registerspa.ndcourts.gov and complete an application.
- How to change or update account information (Use when changing jobs, new email address or other contact information changes, new name changes, etc.)
- Go to http://registerspa.ndcourts.gov and submit a new application.
- How to terminate account access
- Users or authorized agency representatives may terminate access by submitting an email to email@example.com with the name and email address of the user whose access is being terminated.
E-Filing in Odyssey
- Reporting a problem with the site
- General site questions
- Passwords and Resets
- Contact Us