Supreme Court Arguments for Monday, the 9th
- 9:30 AM - 20190211 - Rath v. Rath
- 10:45 AM - 20190179 - Interest of G.L.D.
- 1:30 PM - 20190135 - North Star Mutual Insurance v. Ackerman, et al.
- 2:45 PM - 20190218 - Jarvis v. WSI
The Supreme Court webcasts live all its oral arguments, except when the Court is hearing cases "on the road." For the listing of arguments to be webcast, go to the Calendar:
- Calendar of cases with case summaries & briefs
- Browsers which support HTML5 are needed to listen to webcast oral arguments. Micrsoft Edge, Firefox, and Chrome are recommended.
Listening to recorded webcasts
Recordings of oral arguments before the Supreme Court since Jan. 1, 2001, are available to be listened to over the Internet. Recordings of all arguments, except earlier mental health cases, are available. It is our goal to have recordings of new arguments available within 24 hours of the argument. (When the Court is hearing cases outside of Bismarck, the recording are posted when the Court returns.)
The recordings can be reached by clicking on the link on the Calendar page or the Docket page for the case. The individual Calendar page can be reached by clicking or searching:
The individual Docket page can be reached by clicking on the Docket link on the individual Opinion or by searching: