Clerk of District Court II - Fargo
Salary $71,856.00 Annually
Location Fargo, ND
Job Type Full-Time/Regular
Department Unit 2 - Clerk of Court Office - Fargo
Job Number 2020-U2-FGO-5-CDC
2/2/2020 11:59 PM Central
- General Summary or Purpose
- Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume.
- Title of Immediate Supervisor: Court Administrator
- Accountable For (Job Titles): District Court Deputy Clerks
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- The Clerk of District Court II is responsible for planning, directing, organizing and supervising all personnel assigned to the Office of the Clerk of District Court. This position is responsible for developing office operational procedures associated with all district court cases involving criminal, civil, restricted, traffic or other cases filed with district court.
- The Clerk of District Court II differs from the Clerk of District Court I in that the Clerk of District Court II supervises a larger staff (i.e. nine or more staff) and needs to devote a greater portion of their job to planning, procedural development and coordination of staff due to the increase in cases, staff requirements and the complexities of supervising a larger function.
- Link to full job announcement: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ndcourts/jobs/2682314/clerk-of-district-court-ii-fargo?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs