Salary $26,052.00 Annually
Location Bismarck, ND
Job Type Part-Time/Regular
Department Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court
Job Number 2020-DB-BIS-49-PAR2
Closing 10/26/2020 11:59 PM Central
This recruitment is for a part-time position working 20 hour per week with benefits provided.
The Paralegal will be responsible for investigating allegations of ethical misconduct by lawyers.
Major Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Interviews complainants, respondent attorneys, and any witnesses.
- Performs legal research and conducts legal analysis for review by an attorney.
- Prepares draft investigative reports, memorandums of interviews, legal documents, letters, and other correspondence for review by attorneys.
- Uses communication skills to effectively deal with various personalities and issues arising from complaints.
- Organizes and prioritizes work.
- Meets deadlines.
- Maintains files and calendars.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Disciplinary Counsel.
See the full job announcement at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ndcourts/jobs/2888764/paralegal-office-of-disciplinary-counsel?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs