Questions about this request? Contact the Court Administrator at the court location where the case will be heard.
The North Dakota Court System is committed to providing all people with equal access to the courts.
The court system strives to make reasonable accommodations for court users with disabilities consistent with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
If you have a disability and anticipate needing an accommodation, please complete the following ADA Accommodation Request Form:
If at all possible, submit your completed form to the court administrator at least 10 business days before the date you need an accommodation.
Mail, email or deliver the form to the court administrator at the court location where the case will be heard.
- Northwest Judicial District:
- Divide, McKenzie, and Williams counties
- North Central Judicial District:
- Burke, Mountrail, and Ward counties
- Southwest Judicial District:
- Adams, Billings, Bowman, Dunn, Golden Valley, Hettinger, Slope, and Stark counties
- South Central Judicial District:
- Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan, and Sioux counties
- Northeast Judicial District:
- Benson, Bottineau, Cavalier, McHenry, Pembina, Pierce, Ramsey, Renville, Rolette, Towner, and Walsh counties
- Northeast Central Judicial District:
- Grand Forks and Nelson counties
- East Central Judicial District:
- Cass, Steele, and Traill counties
- Southeast Judicial District:
- Barnes, Dickey, Eddy, Foster, Griggs, Kidder, LaMoure, Logan, McIntosh, Ransom, Richland, Sargent, Stutsman, and Wells counties