A Defendant in a criminal case may use these forms when:
- The Defendant was charged with a criminal offense AND
- The charges were dismissed; or
- The Defendant was acquitted; AND
- The Defendant wants to ask a North Dakota state district court to prohibit public access to all of the records in the criminal case.
- Notice of Motion to Prohibit Public Access to Court Records
- Motion to Prohibit Public Access to Court Records
- Brief in Support of Motion to Prohibit Public Access
- Affidavit in Support of Motion to Prohibit Public Access
- Proposed Findings of Facts and Conclusions of Law
- Affidavit of Service by Mail
- Affidavit of Office Service
The information provided on and obtained from this site does not constitute the official record of the Court. This information is provided as a service to the general public. Any user of this information is hereby advised that it is being provided "as is". The information provided may be subject to errors or omissions. Visitors to this site agree that the Court is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided.
If you have a question relating to a case that is already filed please contact the clerk of court for the county.