Search Tips


  • Grand Forks district judges meet with UND constitutional law students

    On Feb. 22, Northeast Central Judicial District judges Donald Hager and Jay Knudson hosted the University of North Dakota Constitutional Law class taught by Associate Professor Julia Ernst. They discussed constitutional law issues that they have seen in the district court and also provided a few tips on practicing in the state courts.
  • Grand Forks County to celebrate clerk's office renovations June 15

    Improvements to the Grand Forks County Clerk of District Court office will be unveiled at a Grand Reopening celebration at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, June 15. The office received a 2017 Court Facilities Improvement Grant totaling $60,821.97, which paid for 75 percent of the clerk's office renovation. Grand Forks County paid the remaining 25 percent.