Read the Instructions Before Completing any Forms.
Forms to Request the Transfer to Another State
- Petition to Transfer Guardianship/Conservatorship from North Dakota to Another State
- Confidential Information Form
- Provisional Order Granting/Denying Petition to Transfer Guardianship/Conservatorship to Another State(Proposed)
- Rule 3.2 Notice of Petition
- Notice of Motion for Final Order Confirming Transfer and Terminating Guardianship/Conservatorship
- Motion for Final Order Confirming Transfer and Terminating Guardianship/Conservatorship
- Final Inventory Report
- Final Order Confirming Transfer and Terminating North Dakota Guardianship/ Conservatorship(Proposed)
- Certificate of Mailing/Hand Delivery
Forms to Oppose the Transfer to Another State
- Guardian Ad Litem Request for Appointment(By the Ward or Protected Person)
- Guardian Ad Litem Request for Appointment(By an Interested Person)
- Guardian Ad Litem Order for Appointment(Proposed)
- Notice of Hearing on Petition to Transfer Guardianship/Conservatorship
The information provided on and obtained from this site does not constitute the official record of the Court. This information is provided as a service to the general public. Any user of this information is hereby advised that it is being provided "as is". The information provided may be subject to errors or omissions. Visitors to this site agree that the Court is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided.
If you have a question relating to a case that is already filed please contact the clerk of court for the county.