You may only use these forms if your answer to all of the following statements is "yes"
1. The spouses are currently in communication with each other. _____ yes _____no
2. The spouses agree on all issues and there are no issues on which they disagree. _____ yes _____no
3. The spouses have no minor or dependent children nor will have children and are not expecting a child to be born of this marriage. _____ yes _____no
4. One of the parties to this action has lived in North Dakota for the last six months. _____ yes _____no
5. This is the only legal action pending between the spouses regarding this marriage. _____ yes _____no
If you answered "yes" to all of statements in 1-5 you may proceed.
If you answered "no" to any of the statements in 1-5 stop -- you may not use these forms.
- Form 1 Summons
- Form 2 Complaint
- Form 3 Settlement Agreement
- Form 4 Property and Debt Listing
- Form 5 Admission of Service
- Form 6 Affidavit of Proof
- Form 7 Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Order for Judgment (Proposed)
- Form 8 Judgment (Proposed)
- Form 9 Confidential Information Form
- Form 10 Notice of Entry of Judgement
If you prefer to handwrite the forms in black ink, you can print out all of the forms and instructions at once by clicking on the following links:
The information provided on and obtained from this site does not constitute the official record of the Court. This information is provided as a service to the general public. Any user of this information is hereby advised that it is being provided "as is". The information provided may be subject to errors or omissions. Visitors to this site agree that the Court is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided.
If you have a question relating to a case that is already filed please contact the clerk of court for the county.