Search Tips

Fee Waiver Forms

  • Instructions -- Waiver of Filing Fee Instructions
  • Form 1 -- Petition for Waiver of Fees
  • Form 2 -- Financial Affidavit in Suppport of Petition for Waiver of Fees
  • Form 3 -- Order Waiving Filing Fees

If you prefer to handwrite the forms in black ink, you can print out all of the instructions and forms at once by clicking on the following link:

The information provided on and obtained from this site does not constitute the official record of the Court. This information is provided as a service to the general public. Any user of this information is hereby advised that it is being provided "as is". The information provided may be subject to errors or omissions. Visitors to this site agree that the Court is not liable for errors or omissions of any of the information provided.

If you have a question relating to a case that is already filed please contact the clerk of court for the county.